Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pregnancy

Tate and I haven't been taking a lot of pictures of the pregnancy, it's going all so fast and we've been very busy with everything happening at the same time, e.g. looking for a car to buy (ours blew up), buying the apartment (which settlement has been postponed, but we need to start researching and getting quotes for all the work it needs to be a better liveable place), going to garage sales and shops looking for furniture for our place, we haven't even started thinking about baby's furniture yet. I guess he would fit in a suitcase for the first month, wouldn't he? Rebeca, my sister, did, and she slept there till my dad was able to build her a small bed. We still got more than 3 months ahead, so hopefully by then, things will be a bit more settled.

Well, for all those who kept asking me for photos, here they are. Chubby Hanna!

Took this photo this morning especially for the blog. (24 weeks and 2 days pregant)


Below are some retrospective photos.
By the way, for those who don't know yet, we are having a BOY!!!

I didn't look to puffy on this one, did I?

Look at the bump!!! (20 wks 4 days)


We got a really nice weekend to show the South Coast to a couple of Brazilian friends that are in Sydney studying English. Thais & Paola. I met Thais in my 3 months trial in an Electronics course at Liceu de Artes e Oficios.



21 weeks & 4 days (around 5 months)

We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!



Morning picture, I look so puffy!! (24 weeks and 1 day)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, So Puffy??? please, you´re pregnant, what did you expect? Hahahahaha. I am puffy too and I am loving it... Rsrsrsrsrs.
    Hope everything is ok with you guys and that you are not feeling any of the discomforts of being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna, vc está linda!!! Adorei a barriguinha!! ta linda! Tira mais fotos hein! E eu vou tirar alguma com a blusa de fora.. De roupa vc realmente não parece grávida ainda, hehehe, mas fica tranquila que logo logo aparece beeemmmm...
    Como foi de niver???
    saudadessss, beijaoo

    ReplyDelete